Sunday 23 February 2014

THE CLIVE

This is my first another sky in New Zealand-Clive.

Today is the last day to stay in Clive because I'll do the host change.
I didn't want to the host changing but I had no choice.
My host mother whose name is Jennie's father has a chronic disease and it became worse.
However, Jennie said "You can come to this house whenever you want." to me.
I was so happy to hear that and also I thought that I have to thank them for having me and being really kind to me.

When I came here at the first time, I was surprised to see how close to nature people live.

My house stands near the sea.
My host father whose name is Heinz has a cool bike and he likes to go cycling.
I always borrowed his bike and went to the beautiful cycling road along the river.
There is a beautiful bench and I always sat down and sometimes I read a book, drinking a bottle of milk tea.  It was my precious time to calm down and think about myself.

Also I was surprised how inconvenient here is.
In Japan, there are so many convenience store and I can buy something I want whenever I want.
There is only 4SQUARE as the shop in Clive.
I realised how convenient place I used to live and also I have to appreciate that.
However there are so many beautiful natures instead of convenience.

Today I got up at 5o'clock and went to the sea to see sunrise for the memory.
I tried to do this many times before but I couldn't.
BUT!!!! I could do today!!!!!!
When I left the house, the sky was still dark so it was difficult to ride a bike on dark road.







I'll never forget this wonderful experience:)


Also I was learned very important thing from my host family.
That is " I have to challenge everything not to be afraid and also enjoy everything happened
 because the time I can do these things is only now. "
Since I noticed how important this word is, I've been able to challenge many things.


I have stayed in Galler's house about a month and half.
It's very short but I have a lot of memories.



I deeply appreciate to meet Jennie and Heinz.
I'll not forget this wonderful experience.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH


No comments:

Post a Comment