Sunday 23 February 2014

MY BEST FRIEND

She is my best friend:)


Her name is Karen Tomizawa.

We met in English class at the first time.
When I saw her, I thought she must be so scarily girl but she was't actually.
I wasn't same class with her until 2 years ago.
Although, we could be so close friend.
Even I was surprised at that.

We went to Starbucks and talked a lot at first.
At that time, I could know about her and realised that she is a good girl!!!haha
She was really different from my imagination.
She was always thinking a grate many things.
And I think that she always notices the essence of things.
I was most surprised at this.

The reason of becoming such a close friend is maybe these things.
I've never met any friend who understand all of myself before I meet her.
I don't know why, but I also could understand herself.

We did so many things together.
The most impressive memory is to go to Disney Land.
I've been there 5 times with her.

SECOND♥

THIRD♥

FORTH♥

FIFTH♥

Disney Land is very special place for us.
When we were there, we could be what we really are.
Perhaps, that place made us like that.
  
We did the Futago Code every times.
It means wearing the same clothes like twins.
In Japan, it is really popular.

It is interesting that our likings are always opposite!haha
Sometimes, I felt a little sad not to sympathise with something
but when we choose something, it is easy.haha
Therefore, we have many matching things.
They are my treasures.


We understand each other's good point and bad point.
I think that it is very difficult.
Because we have to know all of each other and also accept that.
But we did that:)!!!

When I was separated from her because of this studying abroad, I was so sad.
However, she said
 "We're okay. Our friendship won't break such a small thing." for me.
I was so glad to hear that and I couldn't stop crying.
Actually, I thought the same thing at the same time.
And I noticed that we could build a wonderful relationship.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to meet her.


She is my best friend forever...... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment