Saturday 22 February 2014

ART DECO WEEKEND

22,23 February is called ART DECO WEEKEND:)!!!!!!!
So many people wore the 1920s clothes and hairband.
And also they rode in the 1920s/30s/vintage car.






It was sooooooooooo cool,wasn't it???

By the way, I'll tell you the history of Art Deco!!!
When the Hawkes Bay town of Napier was all destroyed by an earthquake in 1931,
Art Deco moved in.
Rebuilt almost entirely in Art Deco style.
And now, it is one of the world's best examples of Art Deco design!


On saturday, I went to Napier with Natasha and Rohgann.
To walk in Napier was so difficult because of a grate many people.
We saw a parade of these people 
who rode on the vintage car and wore the 1920s clothes.
I could take so many pictures!!!!









After that, we went to "number one shoes" 
to buy high heel for the ball♥
I found nice one and bought them!


In Japan,there aren't so many shoes that I can put on.
Because my foot are too big.
However,there are so many shoes that I can put on in NZ!!!
Moreover,all of these are soooooooooooo cute♥
This place is the paradise for me!hahaha
I'm so happy:)



Then we went to the sea!
There isn't any sand in Napier's sea.
I was surprised at that 
because it's really different from Japan's sea.


Tanks to them, I could have a wonderful time;*)♥


THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment