Wednesday 19 February 2014

MY NEW SCHOOL

WOODFORD HOUSE,this is my new school in my another sky...♥
When I came here at first,everything I saw was new for me. First,I was surprised at this school is built on the hill and also it is too large for me!haha 
And I liked the buildings's color is orange.
It's sooooooooooo cute:)♥

In addition, all students and teachers are always kind to me.
Thanks to that,I could make friends.
It was very good for me.
I won't be afraid and I'll make more friends from now on!
BTW,of course there weren't all good things.
I can't understand all what people said.
If I can do that,I'll enjoy everything
that I want to do and have to do.
So I'll study hard!!!!!
I think that I'm blessed with a favorable environment and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo lucky girl!!!!!!!!!
So I'll do my best and enjoy my NEW LIFE in MY ANOTHER SKY:)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment