Monday 7 April 2014

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

!!!today is my 17th birthday!!!

When i got up, there were 3 presents which are from Edwina, her friend Joah
 and my mother in Japan on the dining table.

Yesterday, i went to go to concert and movie theatre with Edwina, Joah and my friend Madoka
and Joah gave me a present but I had a half day to be 17 years old 
so I waited to open yesterday and I opened it this morning.
She gave me soap set, tea cup and tea because she knows I love to drink a cup of milk tea.
I was so happy to get it but also they are too good to use.

1 month ago, my mother sent me a package from Japan and there were my birthday present in it.
I waited to open so far and I opened it this morning!
Maybe she knows I'm really missing my cat-Emi because she gave me T-shirt cat picture on it♥

Then, I opened a present from Edwina.
She gave me nail polish and book and chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can drink tea, eating chocolate:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))hahahahaha




At the school, so many people said "Happy birthday" and sang birthday song for me
 even the girl who I don't know.

First, when I entered to my form class, one girl said to me "HBD!!!"
 and all students sang birthday song for me.
Then, all students sang me a birthday song in English class, too!!!!
In PE class,  students sang me a song again!!!!!

After that, they sang me a song in dinning room again again!!!!!!!
THEN! my house ember sang me a song in house music practice!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Brona gave me many chocolates as my birthday present!

On my FB, so many people sent me a massage and I was so happy to get them 
but also it was hard to reply to all massages:(haha

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy
because I didn't expect such a wonderful birthday!



Thanks to all kind WH students and my friends, 
I could have the best birthday ever:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On friday, my friend and Edwina's friend will come to my house and we'll have my birthday party!
I think it's enough for me but I'll appreciate to all people who celebrate me and I'll enjoy:)))))


No comments:

Post a Comment